Thursday 13 February 2014

Introducing the Media Sector

Welcome, welcome, welcome to my blog focused on the Media sector, the workings of the industry and what really happens behind the scenes.

My name is Sam Ball and I'm currently in my final year of studying Creative Media at college.

I'll be highlighting facts and information about television, radio, film, interactive media, publishing, advertising etc as well as legal and ethical constraints within the industry and how the industry is regulated for it's audience.

I promise to try and make it as interesting as possible, with images to accompany where necessary and more bullet pointed explanations than bombarding you with information that will surely wandering off somewhere between your eyes and brain.


Bear with me, it won't be an easy process but you'll sure be knowledgeable after I've completed my work!

Do not hesitate to contact me if you have any questions throughout or you need any help from me.


No comments:

Post a Comment